Wednesday, May 31, 2006

L-OST

Is this happening to anyone else?

The stamp on one of the keys on my keyboard is slowly fading away.
In my case it's the 'L.' Maybe for you it's some other key that's becoming harder and harder to read, say the 'A' pad.

'A' would make sense, but 'L?' I don't consider it a high-use letter for me. Neither the Bon-lets nor Mr. Bon have 'L' in their names. I don't write much about lunatic lushes lavishly languishing their labido on lanky lovers. But maybe I should. It rarely occurs to me to pen something about, the Latino laborers in Louisianna, or even Los Angeles.

Yet, there it goes. It's very difficult to see the key when I'm typing in the dark; I don't want to scare you, but finding my homepad is a nightmare without the 'L' to anchor me.

Is it some kind of metaphor for my life? What could it mean? Maybe I'm not destined to live in a an L-shaped house. Maybe it's a warning. Perhaps I should avoid foods that begin with 'L.' On the contrary, maybe I need to ingest more lettuce ... and liquor!

Yes,that's it! Of course. The fading 'L' is a clear sign from the universe that I'm not getting enough of the red in my life. It's so obvious now, I must drink more wine.

Pitty the poor soul who's 'K' is slipping away. Would you want to increase your consumption of kohlrabi? Not that there's anything wrong with kohlrabi ...

6 comments:

spaceneedl said...

i've met kohlrabi, and he's not my kind of guy. but i hear the ladies find him charming.

we're talking about the afghan diplomat, right?

or do i just sound more foolish than usual?

Bon said...

Well. With a name like kohlrabi, who wouldn't find him charming?

Anonymous said...

All that is needed is a cleaning cloth for the keypads.

Anonymous said...

Well. With a name like kohlrabi, who wouldn't find him charming?

4:12 PM

I thought he was a vegitarian or alternatively, a vegetable of a leader.

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»