Thursday, January 25, 2007

Do I Look Fat In This?

In a fit of anniversary frenzy, I gave my blog a makeover and now I'm not sure how it looks.
I mean, did I go too far?
I thought I'd lighten up the place a bit. It seemed so dark every time I came in.
And those damn palms dropping fronds everywhere; they just had to go.
But really, did I go overboard?

I chose blue to complement my eyes.
But gee, Is it a bit garish? Does it make me look fat?

What about the orange accents?
I went with Orange to punch things up; it's the new black you know.
I kept the green because well, it's my color. Plus, you know me, old gushy-in-the-blog,
I can't resist the idea of connecting the new to the old.

Do take a look at the new additions to the "Friends" list. Although I probably broke sixteen statutes of the blog etiquette protocol, I listed several new links to some entertaining blogs. Some are friends, some I've just stumbled upon while travelling the blogosphere. Let's hope the authors don't get sue me for lack of permission. Interested in the trials and tribulations of a newbie teacher? Click on Bender's Place. Want an easy-to-follow recipe? Click on Well Fed. Need a dose of exquisite humor? Click on Space's Place. Good art? You've got to click on Vera. For even more fun, check out her links. That will keep you from getting your work done. For a really random adventure check out the Cool Guy in Austria link; I'm not sure what draws me to his site, but it is worth a trip or two. Want some advice in the boudoir? Scroll way down to the bottom of the page to the Adults Only section. Smut and Stuff will help you and maybe even inspire you.

But really, all the changes aside? Do I look fat in this?

7 comments:

spaceneedl said...

fat? no.

phat? absolutely.

phat and sassy, in fact.

Bon said...

oh space, you do know how to make a girl blush ...

R & R said...

While the look is lovely-- what would be even better would be a new post....what is happenin in bon's mind lately...we're all eager to find out....

Bon said...

So I've heard. The mind is busy, but time is short these days!

Stay tuned!

R & R said...

will do...although you should know that your new stats are probably skewed due to my eagerness to see what is happening...:)

Bon said...

aw ... Here I thought I had a bit of readership

Anonymous said...

Well bender's not the only one waiting on you to write more content...