Thursday, February 22, 2007

Calling All Bloggers


"Come in Bloggers, come in."

"Can you read me?"

"Need urgent assistance with Image Upload."

"Party in question switched to the new blogger some time ago and hasn't been able to complete Image Upload since conversion."

"Come in bloggers, do you read me?"

"All available units please respond immediately."

"Possible mayhem to ensue; several images roaming blogosphere unruly and detached from any sort of blog!"

"Come in Bloggers, do you read me?"

"Over."

4 comments:

R & R said...

What is the problem? Give me a call next time you're uploading. I'd be happy to help....

spaceneedl said...

what's the problem here? did anyone see what happened? please step back, we've got to cordon off the area.

go on home, folks, nothing to see here...

Bon said...

kgggh. tech-no dork, here.

kgggh. If I knew what the problem was, we wouldn't be having this conversation!

kgggh. I do all the upload steps, just the way I used to; only difference is: no image appears in my post; draft or otherwise. No 1,000 year egg, no Ichiro, no cop car, nothing. Oh yeah, and "blogger help" is no help at all.

Kgggh. you two are not experiencing this problem I take it?

out.kgggh.

Bon said...

ps: thanks for the yellow crime scene tape, Michael. I'm mighty fearful of all those images on the loose. Who knows where they are or what they are doing?