Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Crafty Side of Chemo

I have a lot to say about the first week of chemotherapy and believe me, I will.
I'll share what I've learned, what I've endured and few humorous moments along the way.
I might even reflect on the interesting changes - physically & emotionally - that are already beginning to take place.

But not right now. Tonight, I'm tired.
I only stopped by, because I missed you - and I have a favor.


Do you have any old Scrabble Tiles you're no longer using?

Seriously.
I've got a craft project I'm itching to do (chemo side-effect I'm sure) and I need a lot of Scrabble Tiles - the wooden kind. You've so been generous already and I hate to ask for this favor, but if you have an old box of Scrabble just taking up space on your shelf, maybe I could help you for a change and take if off you hands.

Got Tiles? Get in Touch.

No comments: