Sunday, February 19, 2006

I Need an iPod ... I Do!

And here, in no particular order, are the reasons why:

1. I’m a sampler. A track or two off this album, a track or two off that album. Rarely the whole album – except ‘Moondance,’ 'Graceland' and ‘Traveling Wilburys Volume I.’


2. I’ve yet to find a radio station that will play Holiday, Caravan and Shipoopi all in one set.


3. Turns out, few people in my home want to listen to my preferred music at my preferred volume.


4. I’d look so cute at the gym with those cord thingies hanging down from my ears and lacing up under my shirt.

5. I'm pretty sure an iPod would thwart my gym-dork image.


6. Shoot, if I had an iPOD I might actually go to the gym!


7. A girl needs her tunes, when she needs them and where she needs them.

What more can I say? I must have an iPod.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When's your B-day again Bon?

Bon said...

Hey Scooter,

Is this STP, that Scooter?
My Birthday is March 15 ... only 12 more shopping days!

Thanks for stopping by!

~bon

Anonymous said...

Yep that's me the one and only. STP

By the way nice job on the blog Bon. It looks great.

Bon said...

Thanks STP, It's been F-U-N!